1052 - 35.5-in Beech Wood Stir Paddle
The Bayou Wooden Stir Paddle is perfect for backyard crawfish and seafood boils. The 35.5-in wood handle stirs deep into large stockpots, jambalaya pots, and brew kettles.
From Homebrew start-to-finish, use the Bayou Wooden Mash Paddle to mash grains into fermentable sugars. Perforated paddle makes this an ideal mash paddle for every homebrewer.
Stir up fun and flavor at your next outdoor party, festival, or event - and Let the Good Times Roll!
Perfect complement to Bayou Stockpots and Brew Kettles.
Features & Benefits:
- Beech Hardwood with Beveled End
- 35.5-in Wooden Handle, with 3.25-in wide perforated paddle
- 2-in x 1.5-in diameter Mash Holes
- Mash holes allow grain to pass through
- Stir Paddle, for most large batch cooking