14-in Bayou High Pressure Outdoor Cooker
The most versatile burner in the Bayou Classic® cooker line.
Offers a wide range of flame control to boil, steam, or fry. Ideal for backyards, camps, glamping, tailgating, homebrew, festivals, and the beach.
Features and Benefits:
- 4-in Cast Aluminum Burner, 58,000 BTUs
- 14-in Cooking Surface
- 12-in Tall Frame with single bolt leg attachment
- 360 degree Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 10-psi Pre-Set Regulator with Brass Control Valve
- 48-in Stainless Braided LPG Hose
- Functionally designed for stockpots 12-in diameter to 44-qt
- Bayou Classic® Item Number SP31
Manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 6,725,856
Click Here for Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.