42-qt Aluminum Stockpot with Basket ~ a handcrafted classic
For over 30 years the artisans of Lourdes, El Salvador have handcrafted traditional stockpots for use as Bayou® Boilers.
Beginning as a flat disk of 99% pure aluminum spinning on lathes, boilers are turned and manually formed into shape; then hand trimmed and polished to enduring standards not found in modern, mass-produced items.
Bayou Classic® is proud to support these skilled craftsmen and their communities by offering their heirloom-quality products to our customers.
Steam - Boil
Use with basket to boil and steam shrimp, crabs, clams, vegetables, and peanuts
Use without basket for large batches of soup, stews, chili, and jambalaya
Perfect for Canning
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Stockpot, 14-in Diameter x 16.375-in Height
- Domed, Vented Lid for steaming and prevents vapor lock when boiling
- Heavy Riveted Handles for secure handling of stockpot
- Basket elevated 3.75-in above bottom for steaming
- Bayou Classic® Item Number 4042