16-in Banjo Cooker
Intended for large batch cooking with a broad flame and wide range of flame control.
Burner provides infrared cooking on low settings, and inferno flames when turned up high. For large gatherings in backyards and other outdoor social functions. Ideal for seafood and fish boils, homebrew, or extra-large Cast Iron Kettles.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-in Cast Iron Burner, 164,000 BTUs
- 16-in Cooking Surface, 12.5-in Tall
- 3/8-in Round Bar Welded Frame with Hose Guard
- 360˚ Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 30-psi Adjustable Regulator
- 48-in Stainless Braided LPG Hose
- Functionally designed for stockpots 14-in diameter to 122-qt
- Bayou Classic® Item Number KAB4
Manual: click here
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.