14-in High Pressure Cooker
Bayou Classic® 14-in High Pressure Cooker is a traditional choice for all outdoor cooking adventures.
Steam, boil, fry, and homebrew! All welded, 14-in wide cooking surface supports large stockpots up to 62-qt capacity. Heat Resistant Paint, No-Rust Cast Aluminum Burner, and 360° windscreen protection show that we understand the importance of presentation – as well as function. 48-in LPG hose increases distance of propane tank away from wide diameter stockpots. Stainless braided hose provides added value protection from heat and flame downdraft.
Compact size enables portability from backyard parties to camping, RVs, festivals, and tailgating.
Features and Benefits:
- 4-in Cast Aluminum Burner, 59,000 BTUs
- 14-in Cooking Surface
- 12.5-in Tall Welded Frame
- 360° Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 10-psi Pre-Set Regulator with Brass Control Valve
- 48-in Stainless Braided LPG Hose
- Functionally designed for stockpots 14-in diameter to 62-qt
- Bayou Classic® Item Number SP10
Manual: click here
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.