DB250 - Dual Burner High Pressure Cooker
The most versatile burner in the Bayou Classic cooker line. Offers a wide range of flame control to boil, steam, or fry. Ideal for backyards, camps, tailgating, homebrew, festivals, and the beach.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual 4-in Cast Aluminum Burner - Dual 59,000 BTUs
- Dual 14-in Cooking Surfaces
- 31.5-in Length x 12.5-in Tall Welded Base Frame
- Extension Legs raise height to 25-in
- 360 degree Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 10-psi Regulator with Dual Brass Control Valves
- Dual 36-in Stainless Braided LPG Hoses
- Functionally designed for stockpots 12-in diameter to 62-qt
Manual: click here
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.