SP50 - 21-in Tall, High Pressure Cooker
Designed for versatile control from bare simmer, up to high flame.
Designed to replicate stovetop cooking in the outdoors.
Achieve a low flame to slow cook, then adjust flame to fry, steam, and boil.
Casual entertaining ideal for backyards, outdoor kitchens, camping, glamping, enjoying a festival, or tailgating.
Features & Benefits:
- 4-in Cast Aluminum Burner - 41,000 BTUs
- 14-in Cooking Surface
- 21-in Tall Welded Frame
- 360 Degree Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 5-psi Adjustable Regulator
- 36-in Stainless Braided LPG Hose
- Functionally designed for stockpots 12-in diameter to 24-qt
Manual: click here
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.